Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 days and counting.....

So we got our documents to our local USCIS office - hopefully they will expedite the process so Will can get a visa for his return trip to the US!

My anxiety level has definitely stepped up a notch. I have lists and more lists - things to do before trip, things still to buy, things to pack....endless. I think I'll feel better once I'm on the plane, but wow, that is still down the road a bit. Oh, and luggage. We'll definitely have to pay for too much weight and/or too many bags. Some people do this trip with carry ons only - are you kidding me? I don't WANT to wear the same pair of underwear every single day! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Heather, Jeff, Emmie and RyanJuly 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM

    Beth, you are too funny. We took way to much luggage last trip but boy was i grateful we did! We took 2 big suitcases one for us and one for the kids plus a small suitcase full of toys and one for food. (food emmie would eat.(lol) I was so grateful for the toys and snacks since it was so cold outside and we were stuck in the room. We will be keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete