Saturday, July 4, 2009

WE HAVE TA!!!!!

We finally got our TA on Friday!!!!

I was hoping it would come in, but when it didn't come on Thursday, I was a serious grump all day....then voila....it arrived. The agency has to confirm our appointment with the American Consulate, and then we would travel on Friday, 7/24. Just 3 weeks from now!

The clock is ticking, and this stuff is for real! We will meet our son by the end of the month. I can hardly wrap my brain around it.

3 comments:

  1. Heather, Emma, and RyabJuly 5, 2009 at 9:18 AM

    Betn,Greg, and Jenna!!

    Yahoo!!! We are soo excited for you!!!! Will here you come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just can't wait to meet little Will! Beth, I went shopping yesterday and found another shirt that will make his daddy proud! We are so happy for you all!
    Ruth, Jeff and Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOOO!!!!! I am beyond exchited for you. I will be praying for Jenna, that she does well being seperated from mommy and daddy....and for you and Greg's health. I know you are beyond excited...cannot wait to meet baby Will later this summer.

    Hugs,
    Heather Wells

    ReplyDelete