Friday, July 24, 2009

Away We Go!!!

This is it - the final post stateside. We leave for the airport in just a few minutes....and can't believe it!! 2 big suitcases, 2 carryons, and 2 backpacks. Man.

One thing has made the day difficult, my dad had a heart attack this morning. It was not severe, and he is ok after having 2 stents put into his arteries. We'll miss you dad!! I joked that he was just trying to get out of taking care of Jenna for a week. Hopefully our little energizer bunny won't complicate his recovery. They have a very special relationship, so I know she'll keep PopPop's spirits up.

I want to thank everyone who has wished us well on this trip. It means so much to know we have friends and family looking out for us!! We hope to post from Fuzhou, including some pictures.

Off to China we go.........

2 comments:

  1. Greg and Beth,

    We can't wait to meet Wil. We will keep your dad in our prayers and you as well during your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and for your dad.

    ReplyDelete