Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When is Kindergarten??

I find myself looking forward to the day Jen starts school. She'll be more independent, gain confidence, yadda yadda....but really its just to see she and Will separated for a time. They just go at each other. Which is amazing considering they have only known each other for 11 days.

Will has his first dr. appt. on Friday, and Jenna gets to meet her teacher. A big day for both.

1 comment:

  1. We totally understand where you are coming from. Emmie still has many days that she wishes Ryan wasn't here. And to the tell the truth, I have days that I totally wonder what I did to our family. It does gets better over time though. They kids are not "killing" each other as much. They have begun to tolerate each other and are showing signs of a budding sibiling realationship. I can't wait for Kindegarden to start for the same reasons.=0) I love them both dearly but mommy needs a break. We would love to get the girls and boys together for a playdate.

    ReplyDelete