We created this blog to chronicle our journey to adopt our 2nd child from China. We hope all our family and friends will follow along!
I love it! What a ham. I can't wait to meet him and hold him (if he'll let me - Brett's arms are pretty strong too)
Wow--he's beautiful! Love that smile! I can't wait to see the pictures of Jenna meeting Will.Susanna in California
So cute! I know you probably can't see this comment yet, but he's adorable. :-)
He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Andrew says hi. Ingrid
He is so adorable. Congratulations!Bryan, Angie, Lauren & Gracie Pfieffer
I love it! What a ham. I can't wait to meet him and hold him (if he'll let me - Brett's arms are pretty strong too)
ReplyDeleteWow--he's beautiful! Love that smile! I can't wait to see the pictures of Jenna meeting Will.
ReplyDeleteSusanna in California
So cute! I know you probably can't see this comment yet, but he's adorable. :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Andrew says hi. Ingrid
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBryan, Angie, Lauren & Gracie Pfieffer