We are miserable. There, I said it. All 4 of us. Happy Will is gone right now. He has become anxious and whiny. He is fighting naps and bedtime, whereas in China he was a champion sleeper. Tonight just sobbing in Greg's arms. He is hitting, pinching and throwing - and we are just so tired of it. I didn't expect this level of grief after 2 weeks, but here it is. He is clearly unhappy and struggling, and so are we. Jenna barely tolerates him, and tells us daily she doesn't want a little brother, doesn't want to share, doesn't want him in her room!!
If I wasn't so tired and frustrated I'd laugh. This morning I truly dreaded getting out of bed. I can only hope I feel differently tomorrow.
Sad isn't it?
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beth, Greg, and Jenna,
ReplyDeleteHang In There! We had a tought time when Ryan first came home to but it will pass, Although I know that it doesn't feel that way right now. What I did was not allow Ryan in Emmies room. That way she had a place to "run away from him". Her 1 solid place that was all hers. We put up a baby gate so he could not get in but one she could. lol. He was not happy at all. That seemed to ease the tension a little bit. If ya'll need any kind of help or support please don't hesitate to call.
We are here for you.
Heather, Jeff, Emmie and Ryan
Things will get better! Or at least I hope so. Tori does not want Theo in her room and I try and keep it this way. It took us a couple of night to figure out a routine Theo likes. We have been home for three weeks now and things are getting better. Tori still does not like brother but not complaining as much.
ReplyDeleteI hope you turn the corner towards peace SOON!
ReplyDelete